FUTURE AMAZON BOAT TRIPS
|DATES AND GROUPS FOR
AMAZON BOAT MINISTRY TRIPS
2 0 1 3 - ( All trips: Miami – Manaus – Miami)
January 29 – February 8 - Belmont Christian Church + two individuals
October 25 – November 2 - Parkview Christian Church, Illinois - Mt. Vernon Central Christian, Illinois (Construction Team)
March 5 – 15 - Mixed team (still need 3 or 4 individuals) - Meadville, Pa. construction team (6 )
April 15 – 26 - New Hope Christian Church, Indiana
May 7 – 17 - F A M E TEAM
June 7 – 17 - Ft. Caroline Christian Church, Jax., Florida
July 2 – 12 - Xenia Church of Christ, Ohio
July 23 – August 2 - Bethel Community Christian Church, Ohio
August 20 – 30 - Springfield First Christian Church, Ohio
September 10 – 20 - Miamisburg Christian Church, Ohio
2 0 1 4- (All trips: Miami – Manaus – Miami)
January 28– February 7 - Mandarin/Fleming Island Team – Jacksonville, Florida
February 17-27 - NOAH Team - Akron, Ohio
March 10–22 - Jim and Terri Sprunger- Wabash, Indiana
April 1-12 - Dr. Woody - Franklin, Tennessee
May 20–30 - Georgetown Church of Christ, Ohio
June 3–13 - Greencastle Christian Church, Indiana
July 15–25 - F A M E Team
August 5–15 - Newbern-Community Christian Church, Virginia
September 9–19 - Springfield First Christian Church, Ohio
OCTOBER 6–18 - AMAZON FISHING/ADVENTRUE AND CONSTRUCTION TRIP
(Already have 4 signed up….need 6-8 more individuals).
OCTOBER 27–NOVEMBER 8 - Regular Amazon Medical Boat Trip
(Need an entire team of 10- 12 individuals).
(Can be a mixed team from different churches).
OBS: HAVE 4 OR 5 FROM CENTERVILLE, INDIANA
HAVE 4 OR 5 FROM CORNERSTONE-DELTONA, FLORIDA
STILL NEED A FEW MORE INDIVIDUALS.
2 0 1 5
January 19–31 - Bachelor Creek Church of Christ, Wabash, Ind.
February 16–28 -Rushsylvania Church of Christ, Ohio
March -Mayo Clinic Team – Jacksonville, Florida
April 6–18 -Xenia Church of Christ, Ohio
May 11–23 -Memphis Christian Church, Indiana
June 9–22 -Bluff Creek Christian Church, Indiana
June 29-July 11-Centerville, Indiana Youth Team
July 14–24 -FAME TEAM – Indianapolis, Indiana
August 4–17 -Bethel-Community Christian Church, Ohio
Sept.21–Oct. 3 -Columbia Church of Christ, Ohio
OCTOBER 12–24 -AMAZON FISHING/ADVENTURE AND CONSTRUCTION TRIP
(Needed 10- 12 individuals for this trip).
November 2–14 -Miamisburg Christian Church, Ohio
2 0 1 6
January - Parkview Christian Church, Findlay, Ohio
February - Lakeview Christian Church, Akron, Ohio
March - Mt. Vernon-Central Christian Church, Illinois
April - Elizabethtown-First Christian Church, Kentucky
May - Ft. Caroline Christian Church, Jax, Florida
June - Greencastle Christian Church, Indiana
July - Springfield-First Christian Church, Ohio
August - Meadville – First Christian Church, Pennsylvania
September - Tomoka Christian Church, Ormond Beach, Florida
October - O P E N
November - Mandarin/Fleming Island, Florida
Obs: Churches interested that need to mark a date:
Portsmouth-Central Church of Christ, Ohio
2 0 1 7 - June - Bluff Creek Christian Church, Indiana
IDEAS FOR BRAZIL TRIP TEAM PREPARATION
1. A medical mission team requires a minimum of ten people. We can use up to twenty people with the understanding that some will be assigned construction projects away from the boat.
2. In the event your group is less than ten we may be able to find other people who want to serve who would help complete the number needed for your team.
3. Please notify us six months in advance if you see you must cancel your reservation for any reason.
4. Make airline reservations as soon as possible. We recommend Bob Todd @ World Class Travel email@example.com - 352-371-3100 to help with travel plans. Groups can make advance reservations and still have a window to cancel without penalty.
5. Everyone needs a valid passport in order to acquire a visa to travel to Brazil.
6. Visas: We just found out that you can apply for a visa as soon as you know that you are going on a Brazil Trip. The 90 days for using the visa once you get it does not apply to Americans. From experience we would suggest that you apply individually for your visa and not as a group and now at least 6 months before you plan to travel.
7. Feel free to contact Earl Haubner, Michael Haubner or Lynn Cleaveland at any time with any questions about your trip.