FUTURE AMAZON BOAT TRIPS
|DATES AND GROUPS FOR
AMAZON BOAT MINISTRY TRIPS
2 0 1 4- (All trips: Miami – Manaus – Miami)
January 28– February 7 - Mandarin/Fleming Island Team – Jacksonville, Florida
February 17-27 - NOAH Team - Akron, Ohio
March 10–22 - Jim and Terri Sprunger- Wabash, Indiana
April 1-12 - Dr. Woody - Franklin, Tennessee
May 20–30 - Georgetown Church of Christ, Ohio
June 3–13 - Greencastle Christian Church, Indiana
July 15 – 25 - F A M E Team
August 5 – 15 - Newbern-Community Christian Church, Virginia
September 9 – 19 - Springfield First Christian Church, Ohio
October 6 – 18 - AMAZON FISHING/ADVENTRUE AND CONSTRUCTION TRIP
October 27 – November 7 - Cornerstone Christian-Deltona, Florida
Belmont Christian Church, Virginia
2 0 1 5
January 20 – 31 - Bachelor Creek Church of Christ, Wabash, Ind.
February 16 – 28 - Rushsylvania Church of Christ, Ohio
March 9-21 - Mayo Clinic Team – Jacksonville, Florida
April 7 – 18 - Xenia Church of Christ, Ohio
May 12 – 23 - Memphis Christian Church, Indiana
June 9 – 20 - Bluff Creek Christian Church, Indiana
June 29 – July 11 - Centerville Christian Church Youth, Indiana
July 14 – 25 - FAME TEAM – Indianapolis, Indiana
August 4 – 15 - Bethel-Community Christian Church, Ohio
Sept. 22 – Oct. 3 - Columbia Church of Christ, Ohio
Oct. 13 – 24 - Miamisburg Christian Church, Ohio
Mt. Sterling, Ky. Gateway Christian Church
2 0 1 6
January - Parkview Christian Church, Findlay, Ohio
February - Lakeview Christian Church, Akron, Ohio
March - Mt. Vernon-Central Christian Church, Illinois
April - Elizabethtown-First Christian Church, Kentucky
May - O P E N
June - Greencastle Christian Church, Indiana
July 5-16 - Springfield-First Christian Church, Ohio
July 26-Aug. 6 - Ft. Caroline Christian Church, Florida
August 16-27 - Meadville – First Christian Church, Pennsylvania
September - Tomoka Christian Church, Florida
October - O P E N
November 1-11 - Mandarin/Fleming Island, Florida
2 0 1 7
January/February - Georgetown Church of Christ, Ohio
March - O P E N
April 18-29 - Parkview Christian Church, Orland Park, Illinois
May - O P E N
June - Bluff Creek Christian Church, Indiana
July - Franklin Christian Church, Tennessee
July/August - New Hope Christian Church, Whitestown, Indiana (Teens)
August 15-26 - Central Church of Christ, Portsmouth, Ohio
September - O P E N
October - O P E N
November - O P E N
IDEAS FOR BRAZIL TRIP TEAM PREPARATION
1. A medical mission team requires a minimum of ten people. We can use up to twenty people with the understanding that some will be assigned construction projects away from the boat.
2. In the event your group is less than ten we may be able to find other people who want to serve who would help complete the number needed for your team.
3. Please notify us six months in advance if you see you must cancel your reservation for any reason.
4. Make airline reservations as soon as possible. We recommend Bob Todd @ World Class Travel email@example.com - 352-371-3100 to help with travel plans. Groups can make advance reservations and still have a window to cancel without penalty.
5. Everyone needs a valid passport in order to acquire a visa to travel to Brazil.
6. Visas: We just found out that you can apply for a visa as soon as you know that you are going on a Brazil Trip. The 90 days for using the visa once you get it does not apply to Americans. From experience we would suggest that you apply individually for your visa and not as a group and now at least 6 months before you plan to travel.
7. Feel free to contact Earl Haubner, Michael Haubner or Lynn Cleaveland at any time with any questions about your trip.