FUTURE AMAZON BOAT TRIPS
|DATES AND GROUPS FOR
AMAZON BOAT MINISTRY TRIPS
2 0 1 4 - (All trips: Miami – Manaus – Miami)
October 6 – 18 - AMAZON FISHING/ADVENTRUE AND CONSTRUCTION TRIP
October 27 – November 7 - Cornerstone Christian-Deltona, Florida
Belmont Christian Church, Virginia
2 0 1 5
January 20 – 31 - Bachelor Creek Church of Christ, Wabash, Ind.
February 16 – 28 - Rushsylvania Church of Christ, Ohio
March 9-21 - Mayo Clinic Team – Jacksonville, Florida
April 7 – 18 - Xenia Church of Christ, Ohio
May 12 – 23- Memphis Christian Church, Indiana
June 9 – 20 - Bluff Creek Christian Church, Indiana
June 29 – July 11 - Centerville Christian Church Youth, Indiana
July 14 – 25 - FAME TEAM – Indianapolis, Indiana
August 4 – 15 - Bethel-Community Christian Church, Ohio
Sept. 22 – Oct. 3 - Columbia Church of Christ, Ohio
Oct. 13 – 24 - Miamisburg Christian Church, Ohio
Mt. Sterling, Ky. Gateway Christian Church
2 0 1 6
January - Parkview Christian Church, Findlay, Ohio
February - Lakeview Christian Church, Akron, Ohio
March - Mt. Vernon-Central Christian Church, Illinois
April - Elizabethtown-First Christian Church, Kentucky
May 24-June 4 - Rockville Christian Church, Indiana
June - Greencastle Christian Church, Indiana
July 5-16 - Springfield-First Christian Church, Ohio
July 26-Aug. 6 - Ft. Caroline Christian Church, Florida
August 16-27 - Meadville – First Christian Church, Pennsylvania
September - Tomoka Christian Church, Florida
October - Creekside Christian Church, Florida
November 1-11 - Mandarin/Fleming Island, Florida
2 0 1 7
January/February - Georgetown Church of Christ, Ohio
March - Belmont Christian Church, Virginia
April 18-29 - Parkview Christian Church, Orland Park, Illinois
May - Miamisburg Christian Church, Ohio
June - Bluff Creek Christian Church, Indiana
July - Franklin Christian Church, Tennessee
July/August - New Hope Christian Church, Whitestown, Indiana (Teens)
August 15-26 - Central Church of Christ, Portsmouth, Ohio
September - O P E N
October - O P E N
November - O P E N
2 0 1 8
Every month open except: July - Springfield-First Christian Church, Ohio
IDEAS FOR BRAZIL TRIP TEAM PREPARATION
1. A medical mission team requires a minimum of ten people. We can use up to twenty people with the understanding that some will be assigned construction projects away from the boat.
2. In the event your group is less than ten we may be able to find other people who want to serve who would help complete the number needed for your team.
3. Please notify us six months in advance if you see you must cancel your reservation for any reason.
4. Make airline reservations as soon as possible. We recommend Bob Todd @ World Class Travel email@example.com - 352-371-3100 to help with travel plans. Groups can make advance reservations and still have a window to cancel without penalty.
5. Everyone needs a valid passport in order to acquire a visa to travel to Brazil.
6. Visas: We just found out that you can apply for a visa as soon as you know that you are going on a Brazil Trip. The 90 days for using the visa once you get it does not apply to Americans. Obtain Brazilian Visa (after obtaining passport, apply for visa right away - can apply a year before using).
AGENT TO HELP GET VISA - www.ItsEasy.com
The fee for a tourist Visa is $160 and www.ItsEasy.com charges $69 processing fee for non-rush visa requests. The processing fee is more if you need it sooner.
7. Feel free to contact Earl Haubner, Michael Haubner or Lynn Cleaveland at any time with any questions about your trip.